Quick Quilt Updates
1. Remember the lawyer’s shirts? I have cut them up and started sewing the pieces together. I almost have a quilt top finished, so a photo will follow soon.
2. The wedding quilt – the big day is on Saturday and the guests will be asked to sign their squares then. After that, I will get them back and begin piecing the quilt.
3. The charity quilt – is finished and about to go off to camp, where it will be given to a child to take home.
4. The blue and yellow baby quilt – this became a demonstration piece at our craft day in the village, so it now has lots of different quilted flowers on it, all done by people who were interested in learning to quilt. It now needs finishing.
5. The cat quilt. Sadly, no more progress to report yet.
6. Mice. Oh dear. Sadly under represented at the craft shop this year. I need to start making mice again.
As you can see, I have plenty of sewing lined up to do over the summer….and the winter, and the spring….:)